Tuesday, August 19, 2008

INVERSION HOUSE






This extraordinary structure on Montrose Boulevard took motorists by surprise. A pair of artists, Dan Havel and Dean Ruck was responsible for this house installation. The two wooden buildings were to be replaced by a new built project so the few months before the demolition, they made this into an architectonic installation. These photos were taken by Kevin O Mara and you can check them out at Flickr.

Honsetly it looks like I was playing baseball outside, and my massive ass strengeth bent gravity and hit the house. Thats what I can do. Seriously, its kinda freaky that I'm that strong. Like Stallone in the movie OVER THE TOP. THAT STRONG. If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this.



-J.Boo

2 comments:

Nolita said...

this is siiiiiiiiick..... :)

Porreca said...

i love this justin

Widget By Devils Workshop